Fall 2025 Prayer Letter

 

Fall 2025 update

The learning curve just got steeper.

Life update: and I thought school was crazy?!

On top of a tight school and work schedule, my car recently decided that it would like a new clutch. For the past couple weekends, I have been working on replacing the clutch in my landlord’s garage. Phew, I’m glad that’s finally over. Praise God for a car that works! There is nothing like riding a motorcycle in the rain to help appreciate driving a car 😂.

As the training progresses here at Moody Aviation, the cost of training and the resulting stress also increases with each step. My part-time job at UPS is no longer ideal because of the amount of time the program requires, and this only exacerbates the feeling of financial helplessness. Even though God is always in control and He has already taken such special care of me during this program, I always seem to fall back into stress about finances. Thanks to His bountiful provision, God has once again paid in full for this semester. However, with Leah and I getting married next month and flight training beginning in January, I’ve been feeling a little anxious about how this will all get paid for. You could be praying that I would surrender my worries to Him and that I would trust in His timing. On the bright side, Leah and I are eagerly anticipating our wedding coming up on December 20th. Wedding planning is going well and I’m getting more excited each day. Another highlight in these past weeks has been starting a weekly bible study with my young neighbor named Cole. He is a super bright kid, and it has been so encouraging to see the Spirit work in Cole’s heart and in my heart as we study scripture and pray together. Thank you for your prayers and encouragements and I hope you all are drawing close to our Creator each and every day. Here are some specific prayer requests:

  • Pray for freedom in Christ from stress about money.

  • Pray for Leah and I as we begin our lives together very soon! May He be glorified in our marriage.

  • Pray for focus and understanding as I study for and take multiple FAA tests.

  • Pray for wisdom and discernment as flight training brings with it many important decisions to be made.

  • Praise that my car is back up and running!

“For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on is richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.” - Titus 3:3-7


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2026 Prayer Letter

Spring 2025 Prayer Letter

Fall 2024 Prayer letter